Senior Accountant - Ealing, London
A fantastic opportunity to work at a highly regarded and established Chartered Accountancy Practice located near Ealing, London.
My client is a well-established 3 partner chartered accountancy practice based in Ealing who are looking for a strong Semi Senior Accountant or Senior Accountant to strengthen their friendly & established team.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and ACCA study support (If needed), along with a fun, fast paced working environment to develop and progress in.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Practice Accountant role in Old Street, Central London:
- Accounts preparation for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Take accounts through to trial balance
- Finalise and submit accounts
- VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Tax computations (personal and corporate)
- Engaging with potential clients and managing communications to potential clients
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, businesses and sole traders
The ideal candidate for this Practice Accountant Role in Old Street, Central London will:
- Be either AAT fully qualified or ACCA part qualified
- Have 2 to 3 years practice experience, and be currently working in practice
- Confident in management accounts, bookkeeping and VAT
- Looking to work in a fun, dynamic and hardworking team
- Hold excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Able to work closely within a small team as well as liaising with other departments
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary depending on experience, ranging from £26,000 - £30,000
- ACCA study package offered (If required)
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
- Social element, work lunches and drinks
- Company pension scheme
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484337