PHP Developer - PHP5 / MySQL / OO programming - 1-2 years minimum experience required / Break into Finance sector!!
PHP, MySQL, Developer, Programmer, Symfony, HTML, CSS.
PHP Developer is required by fast growing and highly successful global solutions provider based in Central London. As a PHP Developer you would be given the opportunity to work in a highly progressive environment.
- Work within an Agile team to develop, deliver and maintain our e-learning systems with PHP5, our in-house framework, Symfony 2, Silex, and others when chosen.
- Support Senior Developers with problem identification, problem solving and information gathering
- Report building in SQL
- Maintaining a high-quality code base, documenting code as you develop
- Supporting our global user-base of clients and staff
- Support the business with simple front-end changes to HTML and CSS
- Desire to learn and drive to advance career in development
- Experience in stages of the development lifecycle, and considerable exposure to Open Source technologies and tools
- Understanding of OOP and MVC design pattern
- Experience with PHP5+, outside of a framework of +1 year
- Knowledge of HTTP and request verbs
- Knowledge of pure HTML, CSS2/3 and DOM manipulation
- Experience of working with relational databases, in particular MySQL, of +1 year
- Fundamental SQL skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled problem solving
Excellent training and career opportunities exist for the right candidate.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959483755