This exciting new role is responsible for the administration and end-to-end delivery of a portfolio of training sessions. The Learning Co-ordinator (LC) is responsible for ensuring that duties are performed to a high quality, within agreed timeframes, and through the application of LSC standard processes.
Key Responsibilities of Role:
o act as the 'Single Point of Accountability' for the end-to-end administration of a portfolio of assigned sessions. Ensure that session tasks are completed accurately, to a high quality and within pre-agreed timescales.
o provide onsite 'moderator' & first level issue resolution support to sessions delivered virtually via Adobe Connect & via High Definition Distance Learning (or other virtual technology)
o ensure consistency of the delegate and faculty session experience through the clear and consistent application of LSC standard operating processes as applied across all learning delivery platforms.
o ensure that any issues which may compromise the viability or quality of any assigned sessions are promptly identified, communicated and actioned / escalated as appropriate.
o responsible for ensuring the production of status report updates which are accurate and have been produced with appropriate rigour and attention to detail.
o despatch of pre-session course work and joining instructions; the maintenance of delegate attendance and training records, and the close out of sessions through the timely collection of event evaluation forms (MtM & MTL)
o Ensure that ongoing session changes are communicated clearly and promptly to faculty and stakeholders.
o Ensure that delegate queries are answered clearly, promptly and politely.
o Establish sound day-to-day relationships with members of the Logistics team, LCs from other portfolios and offices, Onsite Coordinators and globally based local-contacts. Build positive fruitful relationships with external vendors and faculty.
o Work collaboratively with colleagues across teams to assist diffierent portfolios at peak times.
b. Essential Skills and Experience (years and nature)
* Able to demonstrate experience in establishing mutually beneficial relationships. (2+ years)
* Able to demonstrate problem solving and 'customer service' skills & experience (2+ years)
* Proven ability to prioritise own work effectively in a busy, multi-faceted role. (2+ years)
* A self-starter, able to progress issues and work under own steam; but aware of the need to escalate and seek advice or guidance as required.
* A proactive team player; willing work outside of immediate scope of role, sometimes at a higher level and happy to 'pitch in' at particularly busy times.
* Evidence of good communication skills; experience in tailoring messages as appropriate to different audiences. (1+ year)
* Numerate with a basic understanding of data analysis and reporting.
3 month contract initially.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959485502