IT Application Support Analyst
IT Application Support Analyst ? x2 roles
£20,000 to £30,000 pa
Working as a part of a client-facing Application Support team, the successful candidate will have strong background in client and application support, ideally with experience in the financial services industry.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with dealing with customers (1st/2nd line) essential
- SQL skills for resolving issues and queries
- Previous external client application support experience would be a bonus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work alone and on your own initiative
- Helpdesk support experience required although candidates with strong experience in other areas may still be considered
- Previous experience in the financial services industry is a distinct advantage
- Excellent customer relationship skills essential
Role and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the IT Support Team Leader, the post-holder will be required to carry out day-to-day IT support related duties and you will assist in the maintenance and development of the IT infrastructure to ensure that they provide an efficient and cost effective service to all external users. The successful candidate will also log and respond to user support queries, ensuring the best possible external customer service and client support. Candidates will have previous experience of working on and in a Helpdesk support environment and be familiar with their working practices, prioritising workloads and managing the internal ticketing system.
Applications: To learn more about these newly created roles working as an IT Application Support Analyst based in the South-West London area; please call and speak with Edward here at ISR in our London offices on ************* or please send me through a copy of your very latest CV and/or online profile for an immediate call back.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484578