Digital Marketing Executive - Robotics - Leicester - salary neg
A Digital Marketing Executive is required to support an innovative robotics technology based manufacturer based in Leicester.
The role of Digital Marketing Executive includes the following:
- Updating and uploading content to social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, linkedIn, Instagram etc.
- Updating website content and optimising for analytics.
- Search engine optimisation (seo), Google ad-words, data analytics.
- Upload blogs and checking content for optimisation, spelling and grammar etc.
- Work with third party marketing companies assisting with press releases, print marketing material and taking responsibility for booking trade shows and monitoring their effectiveness
- Marketing activity analysis to understand what works and what doesn't and create a best practice approach and marketing plan.
The suitable candidate for Digital Marketing Executive will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Marketing, journalism or associated experienced
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms
- Experience with promoting products, technology or services using social media tools.
- SEO activity for web content
- Experience with proof reading or good literacy skills is essential
- Experience with graphic design software such as Photoshop for print marketing activity is desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing and innovative manufacturer of robotic applications. If you have the required skills or experiences then please click on the link to apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959485468