Enterprise Solution Architect
My client a leading global publisher are looking for a Lead Enterprise Solution Architect to join their fresh Architect Team. You will have the opportunity to be a fresh face amongst an Architecture team of two. The team will invovle direct line management from the Head of Enterprise Technology and will be a line manager to the the Technical Architect. The role will be based in central London and you will have the opportunity to work on one of the largest digital transformation projects occuring within the publishing industry.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Provide overall design experience across multiple projects, liaising closely with stakeholders to understand needs, translate these to design and vision documents for all solutions, and ensure the delivery of the solutions.
- Manage the design of technical solutions, applications and services across multiple geographies and separate business units.
- Investigate the capability of existing solutions and their technology roadmap.
- Understand the business objectives, strategy and business requirements and create an architectural framework that aligns with our business strategy.
- Align the architectural framework with applications and technology solutions that simplify existing architecture, deliver reusable services and cost saving opportunities.
- Support project delivery to provide options and estimates to meet business requirements.
- Facilitate design workshops with technical design teams and SMEs to support the creation of technical specifications.
- Work hand in hand with the procurement team for new Technology systems.
- Keep up-to-date of the market place, process and technology offerings in line with the associated business area and supporting solutions.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Experience of workings on enterprise scale systems and designing technical platforms across multiple geographic regions.
- Recent experience in leading the delivery of a technical transformation project.
- The ability to deliver strategic thinking to stakeholders through solutions roadmaps
- Experience in defining architectures and providing technical leadership in a range of domains, including aspects of business, digital, application, information, integration, infrastructure and security.
- Technical understanding of a broad technology landscape and working knowledge of multiple technical platforms including:
- Back office and business applications such as GSuite, Finance, Publishing and CRM systems.
- Experience of using cloud in all forms (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) including having experience of migrating to cloud and hybrid models and/or integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models.. Working experience of AWS an understanding of containerization technologies (Docker, etc.).
- TOGAF certified with handsConsumer facing digital products.
- Hands-on experience of EA architectural frameworks and methodologies,
- Experience of working in an iterative or agile delivery environment.
- ProvenPrevious experience in end to end solution delivery.
If you feel you have the relevant experience as a Lead Solution Architect working on Digital Transformation projects and are TOGAF certified, then please apply below for the role based in central London below or by sending your CV
Premier are acting as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489621