Maintenance Engineer - Industrial Manufacturing
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
My client, a manufacturer of bespoke industrial products are currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer to add to their growing business at their site in Fareham. This opportunity has become available after the sales team recently won a new multi-national contract which will increase production across the business significantly. The successful maintenance engineer will be joining a business that operates to extremely high standards and has a team of highly skilled maintenance engineers in place. In joining this ever-growing business, the maintenance engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a chance to work on a days shift pattern.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be of an electrical bias
- Maintenance Engineer must hold a recognised electrical qualification
- Any previous role within a factory is a necessity
- Maintenance Engineer must be competent Mechanically
- Any PLC knowledge is advantageous
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a growing business
- Opportunities to up-skill and develop personally
- Progression on offer either here or at one of the other 3 sites nationwide
- Chance to be a part of a hungry, rapidly growing, skilled team
- Fantastic salary and benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £40k OTE
Commutable: Fareham, Portsmouth and Gosport
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489182