Operational Accountant/ Project Accountant - Competitive Salary - Bristol
We currently have an opportunity for a Project Accountant to join a FTSE 100 Business with great career progression based in Bristol.
I am looking for an accountancy professional who is keen to take a step up in their career to join a growing but successful finance function.
Major Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Producing the forecast cost to complete all designated contracts.
- Quarterly forecast and budget data for their designated contracts.
- Delivering revenue recognition and profit details for their designated contracts at month end.
- Submit and produce contract invoices, in line with internal procedures.
Qualification/ Skills & Attributes:
- Qualified Accountant, preferably ACCA/CIMA.
- A background in project (or cost) accounting.
- Driven & looking for progression into a Project Accountant role.
- Proficient in using Excel.
What's on offer:
Great opportunity to work within a leading global business with excellent career progression.
- 25 days annual leave & 8 public holidays
- Career progression
- Competitive pension contribution
If you would like to be considered for the position please submit an application or contact Sarah Kesaulija on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959485126