Data Architect - PL/SQL, Oracle, MS SQL
Data Architect, Data Scientist, CRM, Data management, PL/SQL, Salesforce, CRM Shema, Microsoft CRM Dynamics 2013, Salesforce.com, Oracle, MS SQL, Data Modelling, Data Migration, Open Source, Big data, Hadoop, NoSQL
Title: Data Architect - PL/SQL, Oracle, MS SQL
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 p.a (negotiable)
***This job sits with a Global Client of mine and I have included only a fraction of the available job spec - full JD to be giving out on relevant applications***
- Candidates from travel domain would be preferred although not having this domain will not affect your application.
- The Data Architect will be responsible for implementing and supporting the CRM and customer data management requirements as specified by the Global Director.
- The Data Architect will provide mentoring and technical leadership to the PL-SQL development team.
- The Data Architect will work closely with the Salesforce 360 development team to ensure data due diligence and performance for consistent and effective global CRM implementation.
Essential experience required:
- MS SQL
- Conceptual data modelling
- Logical data modelling
- Performance scaling and caching
- Regulatory and corporate data compliance
- Master Data Management tools
- Open source Big Data and BI tools
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com (Inc Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud) and data implementation therein working Knowledge of Informatica Cloud 360 or other cloud based MDM tools
- Microsoft CRM Dynamics 2013
- Data security and API control
- Business rules management
- Data warehouses/marts
- Data migration ETL, archive
- GDPR and privacy rules/policies
- Positive passionate influential mentor skills to manage a legacy data team
- Excellent written, verbal comms skills
- Driven data geek who's passion is data and using data to empower the business
Will ideally have knowledge of:
- Open source, big data, Hadoop, NoSQL
- Analytics BI
- Data visualisation tools
Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we can only respond to those meeting our above requirements.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484018