Junior Developer and Senior Developer
Lorien are working closely with one of our key clients, who are looking for a Junior and Senior Developer to join them as soon as possible.
You will be working within one of agile development squads working on multiple products for different user types using a variety of technologies. Within the team you will be responsible for helping define requirements, direction and ultimately developing high quality features for those products.
Requirements for the roles:
- Proven Experience of working in web programming specifically the .net framework
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work and thrive as part of a cross-disciplinary team
- Attention to detail and ability to think strategically
- Self-motivated and target-driven
For the senior role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Very strong C#/VB.NET skills
- Unit Testin
- Source Control (we use GIT & TFVC
- Experience using an ORM (we use Entity Framework)
- High level programming skills 4 years + experience
As our client is looking for a Junior developer, we welcome applications from graduates who have an understanding of any of the skills listed above and it would be ideal if the candidate had some work experience. Training will be provided as long as there is a willingness to learn.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959485188