Reporting to and working closely with the Finance Director, this is an exciting and stimulating opportunity for the right person to join an ambitious, fast growing organisation operating in the construction market. This is very much a career-enhancing move for the successful candidate.
Qualifications and Experience
- Part qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) working towards the full qualification.
- Appropriate first hand experience of Management and Financial Accounting in a commercial environment
- Extensive experience with and knowledge of Excel
- Good interpersonal and team management skills
- Able to demonstrate technical proficiency and up-to-date knowledge of accounting developments.
- Competence with the other elements of Microsoft Office software would be helpful
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Project WIP analysis report
- Production of financial reports
- Managing all finance and accounting operations including month end account procedures.
- Perform balance sheet accounts reconciliation to keep accounts ?clean?
- Preparing annual financial budget for review and report variances
- Monitoring daily cash movements and assisting with cashflow management and planning
- To uphold and promote the Company Values at all times
- To respond effectively to any additional reasonable request of management
- To provide an example of professionalism, enthusiasm and maturity to all colleagues
Starting out as a family joinery business, and still retaining attention to detail, our Client has been built on quality of workmanship and customer care.
Their expertise in washroom design and layout has been further strengthened with up-to-date CAD software and cutting-edge manufacturing equipment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959483785