Web Design Apprentice
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career. Apply now!
You will be working for...
The UK's number one online travel agent based in Glasgow. The company is very successful and is expanding rapidly and looking for passionate and talented individuals to grow within their business.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
- General administration duties
- Helping out with various design duties such as window posters and flyers
- Helping with press adverts
- Designing various banners for web
- Would be using the following design programmes - Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Working on a MAC
- Experience of working within Web Design
- First class attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Will gain a strong working knowledge in design programmes - Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Able to prioritise workload and move between different tasks with ease
- A great team player
- A desire to show initiative
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon - Fri
- 9am - 5.30pm
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487653