An interesting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join the team of this national care home business.
Must be competent in Marketing delivery.
A care home business in Lincolnshire.
- Responsibility for the home for agreed sales enquiry, occupancy and KPI targets
- Establishing the home's individual unique selling points and positioning within the local marketplace and feed this into the central marketing team for use in collateral etc.,
- Monitoring and evaluating enquiries, conversion, fee rates, and further management information and make recommendations to Home Managers and senior colleagues on commercial opportunities, devising marketing action plans to support as necessary. Help Home Managers identify weaknesses and opportunities for their home, provide a clear focus and agree action to overcome these, particularly focusing on the quality of the sales enquiry process in then home
- Carry out 'Front of House' presentation audit of the home and support the home manager in developing plan to continuously improve the customer experience when entering the home.
- Support Home Managers in developing a stakeholder list and work with them to produce a plan for engagement to build relationships and profile of the home.
- Liaise closely with regional colleagues and the central marketing team to ensure multi-channel marketing and public relations activity fully supports agreed sales targets for permanent and respite clients.
- Working with the Digital Manager monitor the digital profile of each home.
- Provide regular management information in the form of:
- Weekly enquiry management Excel trackers, measuring and evaluating your work on a regular basis, to demonstrate return on investment and sales productivity KPI's. Make recommendations for performance improvement based on KPI analysis.
The successful candidate will be an established Marketing Manager with significant 'hands on' experience of delivering campaigns.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484984