Software Automation Tester - Blockchain
SOFTWARE AUTOMATION TESTER | LONDON| £300 - £325 per day | BLOCKCHAIN ENTERPRISE ORGANISATION
London - City
Our client are a Blockchain solutions consultancy and their primary aim is to bridge the gap between enterprise organisations and the blockchain. Their flexible and powerful blockchain development platform is designed for the needs of real-world businesses and organisations that want to access the benefits of Blockchain technologies without the overheads inherent in running their own network infrastructure.
There a number of key development projects that they are currently working on and in turn need to increase their team size, particularly within the area of testing.
The innovations continue unimpeded and as such they have a requirement for an enthusiastic & proactive tester who has experience working within a software development house. This is essential in order for them to meet their objectives and the successful candidate will play a key role in the delivery of their product road map.
RESPONSIBILITIES & ATTRIBUTES:
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
* Ability to write automation frameworks from scratch using C#
* 3+ years' experience testing on large projects
* Ability to write test cases
* Conduct both unit testing, functional testing & automation testing
* Experience working within an Agile team
* Strong character with the ability to push back and lead with authority
* Knowledge of C# development
* Experience with testing tools such as visual studio team services, Specflow, BDD, and /or Jira
* Prior experience working in the blockchain arena would be desirable
* Experience within a tech start-up, emerging technology company or rapidly changing industry
If you're interested in working on innovate Blockchain projects then this is the role for you!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484575