New Financial Controller Role for Professional Services Business in South Manchester
Your new company
The company lie within the professional services sector and are private equity backed. Due to growth, they now require a progressive financial controller to join the organisation.
Your new role
- Responsible for the production of monthly management accounts
- Monthly Balance sheet reconciliations
- Improving the controls
- Managing the key stakeholders to improve working capital
- Assisting in the production of annual budgets and monthly forecasts
- VAT returns
- Managing the finance team
- Assisting the Finance Director in ad hoc projects
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant, ideally ACA. You will have ideally worked in a private equity backed organisation, although this is not essential.
What you'll get in return
You will get basic of up to £55,000, with potential for the full package to go to £60,000. Further, you will get the opportunity to get into the private equity arena. If you are looking to be an FD within the next 5 years then this is a fantastic opportunity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77449861