My client, a world wide leader in their field, now has a vacancy for a Marketing Coordinator to join their international marketing team at their office based near Middlesbrough.
My client is the market leader in their industry, where they are involved in research, development and manufacturing of cutting edge products for use globally.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will assist in the development and implementation of the companies international marketing strategy which includes refined lead generation for existing products and new emerging markets.
Key responsibilities, but not limited to;
- Work with cross functional teams for new product introduction, positioning the business as the expert brand in their market.
- Work closely with the team and external suppliers in order to deliver external campaigns, distributor support and internal communications and PR initiatives across Print, Digital and F2F communications including organising and attending exhibitions, conferences, networking events and training days in the UK and International.
- Contribute and produce high quality new market research and statistical analysis of competitors, campaign activity and KPI's.
The successful Marketing Coordinator will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record in marketing, ideally a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Experience of delivering multi-faceted campaigns.
- Trend analysis experience.
- Generation of leads through marketing activities.
- Content writer experience would be desirable but not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong working relationships.
- Passionate and confident when engaging with customers.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure.
- Able to travel and stay away from home when required for events/exhibitions on a UK and International basis.
- Commutable daily to office base near Middlesbrough, N. Yorkshire.
£23-24k basic salary DOE + company bonus/profit share + flexible benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959485220