Senior Finance Manager
This role will report into and work with the Head of Finance to pro-actively set and drive the agenda for the company's entities, such as risks and controls, expense management and change activity.
Senior Finance Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead Reporting Production cycles (both internal and external), ensuring timely and accurate delivery of reports to different stakeholders.
- Preparation/review of IFRS reporting and accounting technical papers.
- Stakeholder engagement - lead relationships with stakeholders to determine and agree requirements.
- Coordination of wider team workload, both in and out of cycles.
- Consider, understand and communicate the accounting impact of issues (including M&A activity) both from a technical perspective but also consider the external messaging/commercial impact.
- Lead the design, testing and implementation of processes for production of team deliverables.
- Lead and act as sponsor for continuous improvement and development of best practices for the team's processes.
Senior Finance Manager Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ACMA, etc.
- Technical IFRS and regulatory experience to ensure appropriate understanding of key technical issues.
- Extensive financial services experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Senior stakeholder management experience.
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Finance Manager role, please contact India Brattan:
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477549