My client is currently recruiting for a Product Specialist based at head office in East Sussex.
The main purpose of the role is to uncover, progress and close new sales opportunities, selling high end microscopes into the academic and pharmaceutical market.
To contribute towards the achievement of a sales target in the assigned territory
This role will involve full management of a sales territory including travel. Detailed training will be given, the ability to retain and use this is critical to success.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute a sales plan for the products to ensure sales and margin targets are met or exceeded in your designated territory
- Manage a selection of opportunities; uncovering new sales opportunities and working towards a team sales target
- Maintain effective customer relationships, consulting with prominent life scientists by phone, email and in person to advise them on the best solution for their application
- Attendance at life science exhibitions, workshops and conferences to promote and market the range of products
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and market trends
- Work to and achieve key performance indicators, including: sales performance, call planning, progress sales, uncover leads and give sales support
- Life science degree (Neuroscience would be extremely beneficial)
- Field Based Sales experience preferably for high value items
- Experience with tender processes would be of benefit
- Physiology, microscopy, Spectroscopy experience ideal
If this role is of interest and you have the qualifications and skills above then please contact me on ************************ Or ************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959483628