Tax Manager required for large, regional accountancy practice in Ely.
Hays Senior Finance are recruiting a Tax Manager for a large, regional firm in Ely. You will be responsible for assisting the Tax Partner in the provision of high quality compliance services for a range of private clients including high net worth individuals, directors of small and medium sized companies and Trustees.
Duties will include;
- Review and draft self-assessment tax returns including capital gains computations and preparation of schedules of income from property.
- Present to clients with appropriate explanations.
- Monitor the progress of tax return preparation and payment of tax through the tax cycle.
- Co-ordinate P11D preparation
- Attend Tax User Group (TUG) meetings on a quarterly basis.
- Responsible for the management of own portfolio of clients.
- Develop business and identify opportunities for additional services.
- Awareness of business development including representing the Firm at networking events.
- Review work of junior staff, ensuring quality in compliance with professional standards / requirements.
- Responsible for the recruitment, selection, training and development of direct reports.
- Undertake general administrative tasks.
- Provide assistance in terms of general and specific support to Partners.
- Undertake appropriate training to ensure CPD criteria are met.
Please apply on line or for a complete job specification please contact Cara Whyte at Hays
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77421871