Role: WordPress Developer
My client are looking for a highly skilled and competent Web Developer to take charge of the coding, innovative design and layout for their website. You will build websites from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, designing everything from the home page to site layout and function. You will also further develop and manage Internet platforms in close cooperation with clients and colleagues. You will also be responsible for the platform's technical and architectural design and creating long-term solutions to prepare for future development requirements.
- Design write and test code - Wordpress CMS Create website layout and UI using HTML/CSS Create and enhance software documentation Integrate data from back-end services and databases
- Remain current and up to date with regards to new industry trends Overall responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling websites
- Relevant and documented working experience in web programming Excellent programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- A basic familiarity with other programming languages Practical experience with network diagnostics and network analytics tools.
- Great at trouble-shooting Satisfactory knowledge of relational database systems Strong organizational skills Capability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment Bachelor's degree in programming, computer science or similar
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959485685