Fund Accountant - Middle Office
We are seeking to recruit a fund accountant with relevant experience gained within the real estate investment or investment management sectors to perform a Middle Office fund accounting role.
The purpose of this role is to service clients and Fund and Asset Management team with fund and asset models, plans and budgets, internal and external reports, performance measurement, analysis and control and risk control.
- Production of annual, semi-annual, quarterly or monthly reporting, including regulatory reporting, and dashboards on financial, investment performance and accounting aspects (including IFRS), and ad-hoc exernal and internal reports
- Co-ordination of the fund/asset planning process and preparation of the planning schedules including portfolio results commentary
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the production of external service providers
- Preparation of fund forecasts and variance analysis, including IFRS and cash aspects (if applicable)
- Perform portfolio and risk controll at fund level, risk ratio and investment guideline monitoring
- Participation in transversal projects, as requested, and perform other tasks and projects as assigned
- Degree educated, with an accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) and c 3-5 years' relevant experience gained within the Real Estate Investment or Investment Management sectors within a Financial Control or Middle Office role
- Ideally exposure to/understanding of Real Estate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; a collaborative team player
- Strong analytical and IT skills
- A proactive self-starter who is able to manage simultaneous deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Available to commence a role by 2 January 2018
If your application is successful, you will receive a response within three business days.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959483619