Excellent opportunity for a recent IT graduate with some experience in Data Modelling to join a leading brand name client based in the South West. Great opportunity to develop skills and build a career.
The Data Modeller will:
- Join an agile delivery team responsible for a building a new Data Warehousing capability.
- Be responsible for the technical design and build of the Data Warehouse.
- Take business requirements and interpret these to deliver a technical solution.
- Focus on data modelling, but there is the opportunity to develop ETL skills.
The Data Modeller will need to have:
- A good understanding of Ralph Kimball?s Dimensional Modelling technique for Data Warehousing design.
- Experience analysing source data.
- Experience with InfoSphere or a similar Modelling tool (training will be provided in InfoSphere)
- Teradata experience would be preferred, however similar experience will be considered.
- Programming experience with SQL.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959483971