ExactTarget / Salesforce Marketing Cloud Exec
Title: Exact Target / Salesforce Marketing Cloud Executive
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (neg.)
Skills: ExactTarget, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Data
We are actively seeking an Email guru with demonstrable experience of using ExactTarget / Salesforce Marketing Cloud to join a friendly team of experts based in central London. You will have strong knowledge of the ExactTarget / Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform, ideally with experience of using Audience Builder / Journey Builder to prepare campaign data prior to broadcasting campaigns.
Our client is currently in the process of migrating their customers onto the new Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform, which will open up opportunities for technical individuals who are keen to develop skills in installing and configuring the solution onto customer sites. Real prospects exist to progress into more consultative led positions in the near future.
On a day to day basis, the ExactTarget / Salesforce Marketing Cloud Executive will undertake the following responsibilities:
- Own the Exact Target solution for the business
- Undertake data segmentations and data analysis tasks (Using T-SQL, SQL Server)
- Build, develop and maintain customer journeys
- Email campaign setup and execution
- Communicate directly with other departments and the client to ensure that expectations are managed accordingly, are met and be able to pro-actively provide solutions to any issues that may arise
- Liaise with the Account Services and the Studio Teams to ensure that data and HTML content will work together seamlessly
- Set up, quality check and amend HTML to ensure that content is fit for broadcast
- Test, modify and ultimately handle and monitor the final broadcast.
- Pro-actively address any technical issues. Be able to problem solve and provide solutions to these issues
Working across these core areas, the suitable Exact Target Email Marketing Executive will be expected to liaise with account and client services teams to ensure accuracy and timescales are achieved at a consistent level.
- Extensive functional Knowledge of Exact Target ESP
- First class attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of data
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility and commitment when required to deliver campaigns to deadlines across multiple clients.
- Is prepared to learn new skills and look at ways to improve themselves and the processes within the team.
- Is a team player, and is willing to help out other team members.
My client is offering a salary ranging from £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience plus the opportunity to join an exciting company who can offer long term career prospects, exciting, fast paced work and a friendly working environment.
Apply now for an immediate consultation!
Service 1st Recruitment Ltd operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959440966