Job Title - Maintenance Engineer
Shifts - Monday - Friday 3 shifts 6:00am - 2:00pm, 2:00pm - 10:00pm, 10:00pm - 6:00pm
Salary - £31,000 - OTE 40K Highest earner came away 25k + Pension + Overtime and lots of training available
Training - Siemens S7 (levels 1, 2 & 3)
An Excellent opportunity has arisen for a time served Maintenance Engineer or an Engineer looking to enter a manufacturing/production environment.
Our client is a large Global FMCG business based in the West Midlands who have 40 years' experience in manufacturing and supplying a range of products to the Food industry. The client currently turnovers 2 Billion worldwide and is continuing to grow rapidly from its UK function. They currently require maintenance engineers to join their growing business. They are looking for experienced maintenance engineers or candidates looking to enter a FMCG environment whether that be ex-forces or recently qualified.
This food manufacturing company have invested heavily in state of the art manufacturing & packing equipment and are now looking for a maintenance engineer to work with the production teams to investigate and identify opportunities for improvement in current manufacturing processes and techniques and company investment projects.
This role would suit a maintenance engineer (any bias) or a candidate looks to enter the maintenance industry with electrical fault finding skills.
- Maintenance, production improvements and project work.
- Weekly PPMs the role initially will be 70% reactive 30% PPM.
- Working on new food & packaging manufacturing equipment.
- You will be working on conveyors, various packaging machines seal, multi vacuum packaging, sortation equipment, wash stations, bagging lines, check weighs and much more.
- Faulting finding electrically and mechanically on various types of equipment.
- Gain exposure to various different machinery and PLCs, Siemens and Mitsubishi.
Mechanically the successful candidate will be fault finding and changing mechanical components like Hydraulic pumps, hoses, cylinders and rams, valves, pneumatic cylinders and rams, hoses, valves and actuators, bearings, rollers, conveyors, slats, gearboxes, shafts, trunking, pumps and pipework, plastic pellet screw injectors, injector nozzles and vacuum transfer systems. There will also be Oil and filter changes, general greasing, strip down and rebuilding of pneumatic and hydraulic systems. No machining, welding or fabrication is required.
- Maintenance Engineer (any bias) who has been involved within a production environment or manufacturing environment.
- Open to industry experience.
- Lots of training available from OEMs and Electrical qualifications.
- Ex forces will be considered.
- Electrical or Mechanically qualified
As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will expect
- Salary - Basic £31,000 - average earnings £35k - £40K
- Company pension plan available.
- Continuous progression opportunities available, including PLC training or electrical qualifications
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959485612