Software Engineer - PC/Mobile Platforms
Mobile and (predominantly) PC applications developer required to design and implement Windows and mobile platform based GUIs for the control of our clients? industrial equipment.
Reporting to the Technical Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing PC and mobile applications
- Designing, testing, and maintaining production level software
- Working with embedded software engineers
- Producing detailed documentation
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A proven track record of PC and mobile software application development
- Programming skills in Windows, C, C++, C# and .NET for Windows and mobile platforms
- Knowledge of serial communication protocols (eg RS232, SPI)
- Experience of working with the Bluetooth
Established for over twenty years, our client is a leading provider of wireless technology for the control of commercial vehicle winches and other industrial applications. ISO9001 and ISO14001 registered, the company has built a global brand with an impressive list of international distributors.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484867