Maintenance Engineer - Contract
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - 6 Month Contract
Location: Wirral, Merseyside
An excellent opportunity has just arisen for a multi skilled maintenance engineer to join a market leading food manufacturing business at their manufacturing plant in Merseyside. The business have had to increase production at this plant to keep up with the rising demand and therefore need to recruit extra maintenance engineers to cope with this increase. The business are very good at investing in new engineers and provide an excellent training and development scheme allowing all engineers to up skill themselves early on.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical fault finding.
- Manufacturing Background.
- Engineering Qualification.
- Mechanical Engineering skills- Hydraulics, Bearings, Belts, Chains.
- Mixers, Conveyors, Labelers, Packaging Machines.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Leading Food manufacturing
- Joining a highly skilled maintenance engineering team
- Offer an intensive training scheme
- Company investing highly into the business and engineering
- State of the art production machinery in the factory
Benefits: Healthcare Package, Pension Scheme and Overtime
Commutable: Wirral, Liverpool, Ellesmere Port, Wallasey
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Cameron Territt at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959445377