Entry/Junior/Graduate Level IT Support
Subfero have multiple vacancies available for experienced Support Ambassadors to join our rapidly growing IT business in vibrant modern offices in Aztec West in Bristol. You will be working in a welcoming and friendly environment, with fantastic training & support, work based perks and rewards, and have excellent career opportunities.
The Support Ambassador role involves working with Microsoft Office 365 Small ? Medium size business customers and assisting them with whatever their queries may be. This can range from talking the customer through setting up their account after they have just purchased the product, to troubleshooting and resolving technical issues they may face while using different parts of Microsoft Office 365 (full training provided).
Your responsibilities as an IT Support Ambassador will include:
- Providing a great customer service experience while acting in a professional and understanding manner when liaising with customer?s on the phone or via email.
- The management and progression of any queries assigned to you.
- Seeking consultation from colleagues when unable to find a resolution to a case.
- The undertaking of administrative tasks.
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for an individual who thrives in a customer orientated environment, putting the needs of their customer at the forefront of their mind - a confident communicator and an individual with a natural ability to build a friendly, yet professional rapport.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An understanding of the Microsoft Office 365 suite.
- Interest in technology / previous experience in IT Helpdesk / Support role is also beneficial but not essential
What we offer
- Salary: £17,000 increasing to £20,000 per annum following successful completion of 3 months? probation + Up to £3k Annual Bonus + Additional pay when working late shifts
- Job Type: Permanent, 37.5h per week, Monday ? Friday (+ 1 weekend shift per month)
- Fantastic 4-week training course and ongoing career development
- You need to be flexible to work shifts
- Free Gym membership
- Free drinks, snacks, fruit etc.
- Pension and healthcare scheme
- Fun, collaborative environment - days out, sports events etc.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959482909