Financial Controller - Part Qualified OR Finalist ACCA/CIMA
Financial Controller - Part Qualified & Finalist ACCA/CIMA
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a fast growing international High-End Retail business, who are looking to add a middle layer to the management structure. They currently operate from 8 international territories with a view to expand into 3 further countries this financial year. The position will manage the existing transactional team and support the Group Finance Director in the production of Group Accounts.
Responsibilities to include:
- Consolidated management accounts production for EMEA entities
- Financial reporting in its entirety including monthly management accounts to statutory accounts forecasting
- Management of financial staff
- Overseeing payroll and VAT functions
- Liaising daily with other offices internationally
- Overseeing trading accounts and cost / variance analysis
- Providing accurate and timely information to the Group CFO
- Manage the Controls and P&L whilst working closely with the Operations teams
- Compliance with relevant law and regulations
- Have proven managerial skills
- Possess strong organisational skills
- Possess CIMA or ACCA part qualified as a minimum
- Be familiar with intercompany trading
- Be familiar with consolidated accounts
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77521267