Electrical Test Engineer- City & Guilds 2391
City & Guilds 2391 Electrical Test Engineer 37.5 Hours per week - £13.53 p/h (Mon-Fri 7am-3pm) Weekly Paid, Sick Pay, Death In Service: x 2 Annual salary, 20 days + bank holidays, Pension! Client location is Melton Mowbray
This award winning business specialise in the Maintenance & Service of bespoke Machinery used within blue chip Food/Pharmaceutical and Dairy organisations globally. My client has grown by an outstanding 13% over the last year and has recently acquired a brand new head office to satisfy incoming demand from their customers. The project is working for a highly successful food production plant in Melton Mowbray. You will be working within a team of 20 engineers directly responsible for the Electrical testing of the associated machinery within this facility
Electrical Testing of: Conveyors, Packaging Machines, Baggers, Scanners, Site repairs, Control Panel Wiring, 24v, 3 Phase electrics etc.
Why should you work for this client?
- Job Satisfaction ? Working in unity towards a shared corporate vision. This business is looking for brand new ideas to be implemented in order to continuously grow.
- Career development ?Lots of internal career progression with a good structure for promotions/pay increases.
- Company profile: highly regarded within their industry as a growing business with a hardworking team of engineers and good management structure.
The type of person this business requires is as follows?
- 2 Years minimum experience as a Electrical engineer either in a Control Panel Wiring, Machine wiring, Electrical Installation or Maintenance/Service Electrician position?s.
- Industrial Machinery Background ? could be Food, Warehouses, Special Purpose Machines, Conveyors, Recycling, Mining, Concrete, Ex Forces, RAF, Cement.
- City & Guilds 2391 is essential
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Construction, Head Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre. Please refer to our website for more opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484181