Financial Controller - Telford - £45,000
A Financial Controller is required by Bond Williams Accounting and Finance for our client based in Telford.
Working for one of the UK's leading managed IT service providers - you'll be reporting to the Finance Director - your role will include; producing monthly management accounts, analysis and full reporting to the Board. Working with the FD, you'll look to improve and expedite the month end process and board reports, so they are more concise, insightful and importantly add value.
You will be directly involved in monthly forecasting, annual budgeting and longer-term planning.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Consolidation of subsidiaries
- Preparation for the annual audit
- Assistance with balance sheet reconciliations and management accounts production
- Preparation of the statutory accounts and assisting with the glossy accounts, alongside the Finance Director
- Preparation and analysis of corporate tax computations including R&D claims
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Development and centralisation of processes and internal controls
- Delivery of new revenue recognitions policy considering IFRS15
As Financial Controller, you will represent the Finance Director at senior management meetings and will gain exposure to senior stakeholders. Part of this role will involve you leading on a number of business-critical projects, including improving the monthly management information and playing a key role in updating the finance systems.
This role could be an ideal move from Practice into Industry or a someone looking for their first Financial Controller role in their career.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959485365