Site Engineer - Data Centre Technician - 24/7
We are working with a leading supplier of colocation Data Centre services to recruit a Site Engineer - Data Centre Technician.
As a Site Engineer - Data Centre Technician you will look to continually provide technical maintenance, repairs, installations and customer service support in order to meet agreed SLAs and increase customer satisfaction.
In the role of Site Engineer - Data Centre Technician you can expect to be involved in and have responsibility for:
- Act as first point of contact for technical requests
- Troubleshooting cross connect issues
- Installation or supervise the installation of customer equipment
- Accurate documentation of installs
- Installation of pre-cabling
- Working as part of a 24/7 rota
As a successful Site Engineer - Data Centre Technician you will demonstrate and increase your skills within:
- Data installations and terminations
- Fibre and copper cabling
- Understanding of relevant health and safety
To apply for the role of Site Engineer - Data Centre Technician please send your CV to *******************************
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484252