Senior Net Developer
Senior .Net Developer, Kingston, £50k.
Senior .Net Developer being sought by software house near Kingston Upon Thames.
As a .Net Developer, you will be expected to support both the existing software and work on strategic improvements. This will also include sophisticated design and code generation products.
The successful Senior .Net Developer will:
- Understand business requirements and translate into technical solutions
- Responsible for overall technical delivery of key projects.
- Implement required code changes and new features using coding best practices
- Ensure test coverage is enough to meet both business and team lead requirements
- Lead junior team members on technical approach and review code
As a Senior .Net Developer your skillset will include:
- Full stack development experience;
- Strong object-oriented development skills. C# .NET is essential
- Database technologies; SQL Server (Oracle, MySQL also acceptable)
- Integrations with 3rd parties; APIs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong coding and debugging skills
- Able to estimate accurately and report progress and risks to project management
- Writing unit tests, test driven development
This is a brilliant opportunity that will enable you to achieve a fantastic life-work balance thanks to flexible office hours and an extremely easily commutable location from London and Surrey, all while you develop your career with a well-established, always-developing company.
If you would like more information including a full job specification and a discreet chat about the position, please contact me, Cristina Garcia de Prado directly on ************ for a discreet chat.
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484905