Test Manager - Application Test
Test Manager - Application Testing required to join new project focussed on building Voice Recognition Applications or Artifical Intelligence Recognition Applications. Candidates should previous experience in managing teams of test engineers and be focussed on the following diliverables -
- Develop, document, implement and manage a set of testing standards and key quality performance indicators that govern the software development processes.
- Partner with clients (user acceptance), analyst, development, performance and release management teams to ensure standards and testing KPIs are met across each gate.
- Manage the test data request processes for both QAT and Production environments for all systems within the department's teams.
- Create and review test cases utilized by the Scrum teams during prior to and during functional sprint execution.
- Provide both scheduled and ad hoc reporting on testing progress.
- Assist in the creation of test strategies to support multiple scrum team
- Accountable for the overall quality of delivered results to the business and manage the Quality Assurance and Testing (QAT) platform to deliver repeatable and predictable outcomes.
- Implement and validate all application release changes and proactively monitor for potential production issues.
- Proficient at prioritizing and resolving day-to-day prioritization issues ensuring effective and timely resolution.
- Protect and insure the stability of the operational systems as well as maintain the integrity of the data they contain and identify trends of technical problems to prevent future occurrences.
Please note - Due to the project requirement, we require candidates with German Speaking Language Skills.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959482997