Audit Senior | City of London | £47,500 | Top 100 firm
Are you an Audit Senior seeking employment in a well established Top 100 Accountant practice?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Auditor to join a firm offering a challenging and diverse role that provides excellent opportunities for long term progression, competitive salary and benefits package.
- Taking the lead for Audit assignments, supervising other members of staff and client management
- Liaising with clients regarding any queries and in respect of accounting and audit matters
- Reviewing work prepared by junior staff Monitoring budgets and understanding the commercial aspects involved such as billings and collections Tailoring audit programmes to suit client's individual needs
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Experience of working within accountancy practice
- Strong auditing experience
- Strong IT skills
- Basic salary £45,000 - £50,000 (dependent on experience)
- 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
For more information on this Audit Senior role please either apply directly, or contact Adam Munro at AJ Chambers. If this role isn?t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959485214