Manchester City Centre
£38,000 - £42,000 per annum
Our client is a highly successful and reputable group with continued development and growth plans in place.
The Finance Division is key to the success of operational and developmental plans and this particular position acts as a Finance Manager to assist with developments along with the day to day.
The key areas to the position are:
- Assistance with the review and monitoring of group accounts
- Regular and accurate reporting for review by senior staff
- Develop project reporting for business information purposes
- Deliver process change and improvements
- Prepare statutory returns
- Liaise with auditors
The successful candidate must have drive and ambition and the ability to work successfully with a range of stakeholders
Technically aware ? you will have had exposure to Statutory Accounts and possess strong IT skills
Our client offers room for career development, excellent benefits and exceptional challenges in an exceptional business
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484201