An opportunity exists for an experience Multi-Skilled Engineer to join a large Commercial Print & Packaging company who are currently experience a significant period of growth. This company pride themselves on their speed and quality for the solutions they provide.
My Client is a large, international Commercial Print & Packaging company and operate across over 80 countries worldwide. With a UK turnover of over £100m, they are in a significant growth period, having just acquired several print and packaging companies in the recent years. Their competitive edge comes through their detailed understanding of their clients needs and providing timely, cost effective and quality solution for any project they undertake.
My Client is seeking a Multi-Skilled Engineer with an Electrical bias, in order to lead the implementation of efficient reactive & preventative maintenance processes. This is an exciting opportunity which will enable you to interact cross functionally in order to influence the direction of their large site based in West London. You will also be required to work alone as well as part of a team & some key responsibilities include:
- Planned and reactive maintenance across the site (both electrical & mechanical).
- TPM & PPM schedules.
- Electrical installation/project work.
- Improving production & line efficiency.
- Helping to reduce waste & assist in cost saving with site spares & repairs.
As a Multi-skilled Engineer, you will have experience within a large FMCG manufacturing environment. The successful applicant will have:
- Formal Engineering qualifications (electrical or mechanical to electrical conversion) or who is a time served engineer.
- Both electrical & mechanical fault finding experience.
- Experience working on PLC systems and large, technical machines.
- The ability to work both as a team & individually.
- Very attractive salary on offer for experienced MS Engineers.
- Work for a large international company who are growing quickly.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959483722