Mid-level NET Developer - fast growing Microsoft Partner
I am working with a fast growing Microsoft Partner based in Eastleigh. My client is well established in the hospitality industry, offering a market leading product to a range of clients across the UK. They are now taking on an ambitious project, setting up a development team to launch a new, cutting edge product within the procurement sector. In order to fulfil these ambitious plans, they need the best .NET developers in the area to join them. There is the opportunity to play a key part in driving the business forward, working innovatively with the rest of the team to create a world class solution. They offer a highly rewarding environment with a relaxed culture and the chance to work with the latest and greatest tech.
You will be working on the development of new greenfield cloud based application, using C# .NET / ASP.NET MVC and SQL Server. The Mid-Level .NET Developer will sit within a talented team made up of industry leading developers, presenting an amazing opportunity to learn from the very best in the field and also mentor the more junior developers. The new development lead is totally transforming their tech stack and moving across to work with .NET Core and Azure, so it?s a great opportunity to further enhance your skill set.
The Microsoft Partner is looking for individuals who are passionate about software development and best programming practices / methodologies. The company is technology driven, contributing to the Pluralsight community and constantly seeking to stay at the forefront of technical advancement. Therefore, you must possess an excellent work ethic and be an innovative .NET developer who searches continually to improve. There is a huge amount to learn, but you must have experience in the following technologies:
- Using C# and ASP.NET MVC with WebAPI or ASPNET Core.
- Solid T-SQL querying and database design skills with a solid awareness of performance and scalability concerns.
- Working with message based architecture using a Service Bus to communicate between services.
- Automating unit, integration and regression testing.
It?s a bonus if you have experience in any of the following:
- Experience with NoSQL persistence, such as document stores and graph databases
- Experience with Azure Event Hubs and Azure Stream Analytics
- Experience deploying into the cloud, either Azure or AWS.
- Experience with SSRS or Power BI.
- Working in an agile environment
- Automating building and deployment using a continuous integration pipeline (such as TeamCity and Octopus Deploy).
The chosen Mid-level .NET Developer will be paid a very competitive salary, as well as having access to a brilliant set of benefits. The company encourages both personal and corporate growth through fully funded Microsoft Certified Qualifications and Pluralsight Subscriptions. You will be working in a fun and ambitious office which is easily commutable by car and public transport.
£30,000 - £40,000 (Depending on experience)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484751