Support Finance Analyst (Graduate level with study support)
Support Finance Analyst
(Graduate/entry level position with study support!)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a recent Finance graduate or someone looking to begin studying towards a professional Finance qualification (ACCA or CIMA), to join a leading company in Maidenhead on a permanent basis as a Support Finance Analyst.
My client will support your studies in either ACCA or CIMA, in return they are looking for someone who is passionate and enthusiastic about commercial finance!
As Support Finance Analyst you will join the Finance team and provide support, both analytical and financial, to various business functions. Working collaboratively across the business you will provide the necessary analysis to improve performance and decision making.
You will report into the Senior Finance Manager and support the collection, validation, interpretation and presentation of data in insightful ways to help improve business performance. You will take on month end responsibilities for your business area and provide analysis on Management Information to stakeholders.
- Ability to perform analysis and reporting with guidance (but not constant supervision)
- Able to take responsibility for month end reporting
- Studying towards professional qualification (CIMA or ACCA)
- Some commercial exposure
- Experience interfacing with stakeholders
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
- Ability to operate in a demand led, rapid change environment
- Excellent MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
If you are interested in this excellent permanent opportunity please submit your CV and covering letter on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks @ *****************
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959485596