Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Role - Multi Skilled Engineer
Location - Blackpool
Salary - £29,000-£35,000
My client is looking for a PERMANENT member of staff to join their team, the ideal candidate will have at least 1 years experience as a multi-skilled engineer and be happy to work from 50 hours per week on a rotational shift pattern as an extension of the site security team.
- Achieving the highest equipment efficiency through routine maintenance, breakdown repair and improvement work to ensure maximum production efficiency times and minimal down times.
- Diagnosing problems and taking a proactive approach to improving.
- You will provide resource for the installation, calibration, modification, upgrade and maintenance of the plant essential to production processes within a state-of-the-art highly automated production facility.
- To communicate and review planned preventative maintenance schedules.
- Diagnose problems quickly.
- Experience in building Bespoke Solutions.
- Electrical/mechanical maintenance Experience.
- Ideally experience of the Food Industry would be preferred
- ONC preferred but not essential, minimum apprenticeship and City and Guilds qualifications
- Electrical maintenance and installation
- 17th edition essential.
- Driving licence and own transport is also essential
This Role Is Subject To Shifts which will be discussed at interview .
The position offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package including pension together with genuine scope for personal development and progression within a large, fast moving organisation.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959483935