Technical Services Supervisor
Technical Services Supervisor - Aerospace
Location - Oxfordshire
Our client is a world leading provider and operator of rotary winged aircraft and are seeking an experienced individual to join an exciting team working on multiple projects.
We are seeking an experienced and skilled Technical Services Supervisor to be responsible for supporting the continuing airworthiness manager in discharging the duties and responsibilities of the technical services department. Primarily responsible for the day to supervision of the airworthiness & publications section, supporting airworthiness activity, prioritising and delegating tasks and demands placed upon the airworthiness and publications section in the course of normal business activity.
We are seeking for an individual who is self motivated and proactive, with the ability to recognise potential issues and apply remedial action before they raise concern or affect aircraft operational requirements.
Your key responsibilities include the following:
- To ensure that all appropriate legislative and company procedures are adhered to in order to ensure continuing compliance with current regulatory requirements through supporting the Technical Services depart in the performance of its functions under Part M/A8-25 and Part 145/A8-23.
- Deputise for the Continuing Airworthiness Manager in his/her absence.
- Liaising both within the department and across the other business functional areas to ensure a common understanding of all department capabilities and capacity in relation to customer demands.
- Supporting the development of current applications and implementation of future applications within the department.
- Continually review the airworthiness & publications workload feeding in to the capacity plan to ensure so assigned tasks are completed correctly and in a timely manner, to customer and regulatory deadlines.
- Supporting the airworthiness & publications section through assisting with the completion of the following task types.
- Implementation of Maintenance programmes
- Independent validation of AMP updates in the MIS
- Compliance checks against aircraft configuration.
- Undertake reviews of incoming aircraft transferring aircraft onto AHUK Maintenance programmes or operator derived programmes.
- defining bridging requirements to ensure compliance against aircraft AMP's
- Generate AD/SB compliance reports periodically or as required to support Aircraft Audits and Airworthiness Reviews.
- Analysis of defects against aircraft product types to determine trends against the AHUK/Customer fleet.
- Review of incoming airworthiness data.
- Support any other such duties as directed by the Technical Services Manager
Education, Qualification and Knowledge Required
- 5 GCSE's Grade C or above or equivalent recognised qualifications (e.g. NVQ, BTEC).
- Human factors training undertaken
- Recognised Part M Training Course accomplished
- Recognised Part 145 Training Course accomplished
- Use of Technical Records, Planning & Maintenance related software applications. (Airbus Helicopters utilise RAL/ENVISION applications).
- Comprehensive understanding of Part M/A8-25 & Part 145/A8-23 & Part 21G & J.
- Comprehensive use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Comprehensive understanding of airworthiness records relating to Airbus helicopter products
- Previous experience in a management/ supervisory role within the Aviation/Aerospace industry.
- Minimum 5 years experience in an Continued Airworthiness Management environment.
- Proven ability to manage small teams and drive improvement within a functional area.
- Knowledge of Airbus Helicopter Products.
How to APPLY:-
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided and I will contact you shortly for a confidential discussion.
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to the technology and manufacturing sectors.
Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across the following engineering and commercial disciplines; mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, controls & instrumentation, embedded software & electronics, quality & manufacturing, product design and project, programme & operations management.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959483828