Franchise Area Manager - Education Franchise Organisation
Our client, the world?s largest supplementary education provider is seeking an Area Manager to work with their franchisees. Your role is to support a group of their Instructors (franchisees) to ensure the growth of their business. This will include advising franchisees on the recruitment and retention of their students in their study centres. You will be based in their North London office but will cover the North London/ Oxfordshire /Berkshire/ Buckinghamshire regions. All Area Managers benefit from a 6 month on the job training programme.
In return, they will offer you?
- extensive training opportunities throughout your career
- up to 12 weeks of your salary paid as a performance bonus
- a company pension, private medical cover, life assurance, critical illness cover and 1000?s of retail discounts
- travel expenses and use of a company fleet car for work purposes
- flexible working time when you work extended hours
- a great working atmosphere with individuals who share your passion for education
- The world?s largest supplementary education provider
- This organisation develops every child?s potential, offering maths and English study programmes to more than 4 million students worldwide.
- They currently have over 680 franchised study centres across the UK and Ireland.
- Effective relationship building
- Improve the quality of instruction and delivery of teaching within the franchises in your area
- Support Instructors with strategies to ensure growth and achievement of their targets
- Prioritise area activities such as centre visits, training and analysing Instructor and student progress
- Continuously develop your knowledge and expertise of the organisations learning method
- Travel around your region ? company car provided
- Teaching qualification such as PGCE
- A passion for and experience of working in the education sector
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A degree and a minimum of grade B in GCSE maths and English (or equivalent)
- A full UK driving licence (regional travel will be a regular requirement within the role ? there is a company car provided)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959485653