Maintenance Engineer - DAYS
We are currently recruiting for a mechanically biased maintenance engineer to work in a very large manufacturing site. The Maintenance engineer will be responsible for all site planned and reactive maintenance on industrial machinery. The role is multi skilled and the candidates need to have a strong understanding of electrical and mechanical engineering. The ideal candidate will need a Mechanical qualification with some electrical knowledge.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Ideally the candidate needs to be Mechanically biased
- Mechanical Engineering Qualification
- Experience in carrying out routine planned and reactive maintenance
- The Faults on the machines are 80% Mechanical and 30% Electrical
- Mechanical work on gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, pulleys, sprockets, Welding (MIG,TIG)
- PLC knowledge is an advantage
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Bonus, Overtime, Pension, Healthcare
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959445617