Permanent; negotiable salary
Campaign Manager - An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a global powerhouse as a Campaign Manager and will involve selling world leading defence technology to a broad range of customers.
My client is one of the worlds leading defence and engineering organisations and continues to secure new business opportunities and projects, driving the business forward.
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, typical accountabilities of the Campaign Manager include:
* Establish comprehensive campaign plans to ensure successful delivery of the business plan in terms of order intake and seek approval from management for bid/proposal funding for campaigns
* Work with Capability department and Business Sector to establish strategies for products, to ensure technology route maps match customer requirements and to agree product development funding matches the route map requirements
* Provide Capability department and Business Sector with the market information required for the basis of comprehensive business planning
* Lead the Sales aspects of allocated campaigns, prepare campaign plans and ensure timely updates including critical actions and senior management engagement
* Be seen as the natural leader in terms of customer interface for allocated campaign sales activities and campaigns
Skills and experience required of the Campaign Manager include:
* Demonstratable ability to create best in class sales material including animations, brochures, presentations and electronic data
* Actively seek to adapt/increase existing knowledge of business capabilities, products, organisations and processes
* Strong all round communication and management skills
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a demanding business environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leader in a extremely varied role, as a Campaign Manager.
Click below to apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959482019