You will be working for a fast paced, experienced nursing recruitment organisation who supply healthcare professionals to a diverse range of health care services.
Currently seeking an ambitious and hardworking individual for a Resourcer apprentice position within a fast paced medical recruitment organisation, based in Birmingham.
- You will be responsible for ensuring candidates are compliant to work before commencing a role by obtaining references, CRB's, qualification certificates and ensuring all paperwork is in place for the candidates eligibility to work in the UK
- You will be responsible for networking and advertising to promote Firstpoint Healthcare to potential candidates
- Maintaining and developing relationships, ensuring all candidates are informed of current and future opportunities
- Previous experience of providing administrative support within a busy working environment
- Good understanding of the recruitment life cycle and best practice recruitment processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels both in person and over the telephone
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with strong customer service skills
- Excellent administration and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Good level of general education
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excited to begin a business career and gain a business administration qualification
A successful candidate will have at least 5 GCSE's - C grade and above, including Maths and English
Monday to Friday 8am-5:30pm
For a successful candidate, you will be offered a full time role at the end of your apprenticeship including a progression plan with great earning potential. You will be working in a brand new office, which offers modern facilities and equipment.
"QA's Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959485879