IT Support Technician - Temporary to Permanent - £16-18k pa
1st Line IT Support Technician required in Bournemouth
- To support the IT and Business Support Manager in providing IT support and effective systems
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Windows Desktop support.
- Windows Network basic support.
- SystmOne (clinical system) software support.
- Room preparation for meetings - I.T & seating etc.
- Ensuring correct equipment is available to support all clinical and non-clincal staff.
- Smartcard support - creation of profiles and unlocking.
- Provide assistance with CQC administration, registrations and preparation for inspections.
- Clinical and non-clinical audits as guided by management
- Performance reports/metrics & data entry (excel skills essential).
- Process I.T for starters and leavers.
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE) checks in-line with health and safety regs.
- Maintain I.T asset & E-mail distribution lists.
- Provide assistance with the maintenance, movement and setup of I.T and medical equipment.
- Other non-SystmOne clinical software support e.g. Numed, INR star, Lexacom (training given).
- Provide assistance in developing the practices information governance compliance in-line with GDPR.
- Be a point of contact between the practice and healthcare computing - following up on calls logged.
- Provide data for returns/submissions.
- Maintain and develop communication systems e.g. VoiP telephony, Docmail & MJog (training provided).
- Maximise use of both clinical and non-clinical Ardens templates (clinical software templates) to improve business efficiency.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959485904