Digital Release Manager
EE Digital Release Manager
Salary: £Competitive + benefits
We're EE. And we're the future of digital. As the #1 brand in an innovative, dynamic industry, we're transforming the way our 32 million customers connect with the world around them, and with us. We pride ourselves on being a truly digital-first business - whether we're providing top notch technology or smarter smartphone deals, we recognise that as the UK's biggest, fastest network, we're being trusted to improve digital lives. So we need to make sure the EE experience is the very best it can be. And that means supporting brilliant people in a collaborative culture that puts customers first. Our Digital team is at the very heart of that. This talented bunch are shaping the way we bring the right products to the right people at every stage of the EE journey. It's their impact on the way we do business that's inspired us to invest in a brand new digital infrastructure. And it's why we want to invest in you.
As the EE Digital Release Manager, you'll play a key role in the Digital Development & Operations team, helping plan, organise, deliver and manage digital releases. Bringing with you a resourceful attitude and a proven ability to deliver results, you'll ensure releases are as seamless and successful as possible from development to production - helping to keep EE one step ahead of the competition in the Digital realm.
What you'll do:
* Manage releases in line with Change Management processes and other policies
* Implement and refine release and change management processes and champion across teams
* Facilitate a smooth service handover to other teams
* Ensure all customer, support and delivery staff have relevant compliance documentation
* Manage communication plans with key stakeholders
* Ensure hardware and software is traceable, secure and authorised
* Setup and manage service configuration, validating and testing.
* Have at least 3 years' relevant experience in transitioning products or processes to live operations
* Hold a good understanding of the AGILE software delivery lifecycle
* Implemented continuous integration and automated deployment process
* Have proven project management experience and confidence with MS Project
* Possess sound project management skills and track record for project delivery
* Have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
What's in it for you:
* Competitive salary
* Healthcare Cash Plan
* Life Assurance
* 25 days' holiday
* 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
* 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
* Other discounted products and services, as well as a range of other benefits
At EE, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you're thinking about working for the UK's biggest and fastest network, why not follow our shiny new recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor. Packed with the latest jobs, company news and career stories it could be a great move.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959443826