Store Manager - (Retail) - Uxbridge
Store Manager – (Retail) - Uxbridge
Domo Luggage Store
Uxbridge, 14 Market Hall, The Mall UB8 1LH
37.5 hours per week across 5 out of 7 days, one weekend off in four
Salary up to £21,000 per annum
Bags Etc. Ltd is a leading retailer of luggage, handbags & travel goods & have an excellent reputation for value for money products. They have a rare and exciting opportunity for a Store Manager who can "make a difference", someone with a positive attitude and a great personality who has a passion for customer service & sales.
The successful candidate will:
- Create & inspire an environment of outstanding customer service that generates sales and customer satisfaction
- Manage, train & guide 8 store employees, recruiting and inducting new staff as required and ensuring a highly effective team
- Achieve sales through selling and leading by example whilst monitoring team members to deliver to the same standards
- Ensure availability of merchandise through replenishment & stock control
- Plan visual layout changes
- Manage controllable costs and health & safety
- Maintain operational procedures in line with company policies
- Work with local towns/centres to promote the store
Skills & experience required:
Retail management experience either at deputy manager or store manager level, customer focused, team player, results driven & commercial, good verbal & written communication, strong visual merchandiser, stocktaking & stock control experience, computer literate & promotes strong team ethics.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.
PLEASE NOTE – by applying to this position, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77434858