Credit Control Administrator
Accounts Administrator/Credit Control Administrator - Birmingham - 4 month contract - £10.00-£12.50 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Credit Control Administrator to work for an exciting IT and software company based in Birmingham on a 4 month contract. Our client also offers a range of benefits from day one and is looking for candidates that are would like to grow with the business. Candidates with cash allocation experience are highly desirable for this role. This role will turn around quickly so candidates who are immediately available are desirable however this is not essential.
- Printing off daily online Bank Statement Prepare a daily spread sheet in Excel
- Allocation of group cash to the 'Accounts receivable'
- Banking of cheques on a regular basis.
- Opening new accounts
- Running online Credit Checks for potential new customers
- Dealing with the post received daily
- Chasing shortfall payments on standing order accounts
- Other adhoc Admin duties that arise in the Dept.
Skills and experience:
- Cash allocation experience is highly desirable
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work on your own and show initiative.
- Intermediate Excel
- Experience of cash posting and allocation.
- Accounts experience is highly desirable
Please apply without delay as there is a deadline with this role. Ref: 807746
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlisted
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484555