Dynamics CRM Consultant
Dynamics CRM Consultant
Location: London, Victoria
Salary: £350 – £400 pd
Contract: Full time
WM Reply is a Microsoft Gold Partner, digital consultancy based in Central London. Working with some of the world's leading brands, we create award-winning business applications and solutions using the latest Microsoft technologies.
We are looking for an experienced consultant to join our growing Dynamics CRM practice. As a CRM consultant you will play a part in the full project life cycle from pre-sales and requirement gathering, through to the implementation of CRM solutions.
Everything we do is about helping organisations work better, faster and smarter. That’s why we need a Dynamics CRM Consultant who is able to hit the ground running, has the drive and passion to help and be part of a growing practice, and loves building relationships and helping people.
Quirks you’ll love:
- Flexible working – not a morning person? Then don’t start until 10am. Flying off for the weekend? Wrap up at 4.
- We’re part of the Reply group and there are always training and knowledge sharing sessions both inside and outside of the Microsoft space
- We have an in-office bar fridge (fully stocked), Xbox, the latest iPhones and laptops, and a sofa filled breakout area
- Diversity is what we do – from a goth model to a music producer, a spinning instructor to a world-record-breaking Skydiver, everyone fits in and gets on.
- Experienced Dynamics consultant with an understanding of Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM 2016/2015/2013
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM modules
- Experience of attending and running pre-sales meetings
- Strong requirement gathering skills
- Background in design, implementation and delivery of integrated IT solutions
- Highly competent in the preparation of business communications, including specifications, quotations, proposals and reports
- You come from either an agency or consultancy background
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Team player, able to work closely with other members of service delivery
- Accreditation on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, 2013, 2015, or Dynamics 365
- Experience of Data Migration or data integration techniques
- Experience of CRM database applications
We have great people, awesome clients, and we thrive on innovative projects using the latest technologies – if this sounds like the role for you, get in touch!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77516170