ETL Developer - Manchester
ETL Developer - Salary circa £50k - £60k + Benefits Package - Manchester, North West. Permanent
A nationwide industry recognised leader who operate in both a retail and construction environment have recently brought their technology operations in-house. They now have a self-sufficient BI & Development team and are looking to expand their capability and bring on board a permanent ETL Developer.
This role will work within a team of 12 split across developers and project managers and will take accountability for developing ETL solutions. This role will require analysis & documentation skills also and be able to deliver a high-quality service to the business.
Impact of the role -
- Contribute to the strategic direction of this large nationwide business and help to move data & business logic into tiered layers and create a reusable web service
- Contribute within an Agile environment to support fast-moving requirements of a well-structured organisation
- Ownership of an ETL environment
Skills required -
- Ability to develop ETL projects within agreed specification & timelines
- Experience with 1 or more ETL tools
- Development of SQL Scripts, databases tables & T-SQL
LA Fosse are exclusively managing this appointment, please apply for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477969